Tuesday 8 May 2012

Hada Labo is a hit ;)

HaDa LaBo ~~~

The Hada Labo Lotion ( Lotion in known as toner in Japan) has three types.

The BLUE bottle is for whitening

The RED bottle is for lifting + firming

The WHITE bottle is for moisturising.

I bought the white one ^^

I have such an oily face especially when using a moisturiser is a huge danger zone for me,a or not I'll end up with a massive BREAKOUT. Let me tell you that is not a pretty sight 0.o

The commercial didn't really intrigued me to buy it but the sales girl at guardian totally got me on the hooked.

Here's how the conversation when down :-

Promoter : Hi miss do you, have skin problems?

Me : ( was not really in the mood) not really, thanks
  
Promoter : (determine not to leave me alone) miss you oily skin?

Me : (stab in the heart, the last thing i want to hear) yes, especially my t-zone area.

Promoter : Then this very good for you! ( took out habo lado bottle the white one)

Me : ( look at the bottle then i saw, my mortal enemy the word lotion) I'm sorry i cant wear lotion on my face, it will clog my pores. (I'm off the hook, phew.. )


Promoter : No miss lotion means toner in Japan. This product act as a toner to moisturise your face and you can even use a bit on your body the part that feels dry. This product is very absorbent.

Okay, she gave a really really long explanation. So I'm just gonna summarise what this bottle of miracle does.  This toner/ moisturiser/ lotion contains super hyaluronic acid ( the actual use this in BOTOX) 

WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID ???

 Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in tissue dehydration, lubrication and cellular function. It is produced in the body naturally, however, over time, as with all vitamins and nutrients in the body, the synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid diminishes.

BUT THIS MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE CONTAINS SUPER HYALURONIC ACID (MUCH MORE INTENSE) 


Super Hyaluronic Acid forms a smooth, moisture locking shield to replenish and retain essential moisture of the skin. Super Hyaluronic Acid has twice the moisture retention capacity of Hyaluronic Acid (1gm of Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold up to 6 liters of water). It also has the ability to mimic skin’s natural moisturising ability to enhance water retention of the stratum corneum. Skin stays lastingly hydrated and feels smoother, suppler and more radiant.


So at the end of the day, I bought one bottle, and of course, there is no tester size.

The front of Bottle




The back of the bottle

Picture of the super hyaluroninc acid which i found ADORABLE!


How to use it?
1. Open the bottle and pour a small amount on your hand. Because it is rather sticky and thick, just about 2-3 drops is sufficient.
2. Spread the lotion onto your face.
3. Start slapping yourself non-stop like the girl in the commercial. (LOL, just joking pat in gently on your face)

 This is how the lotion moisturizer thingy looks like.

Its kinda sticky when you pat in on your face, but it absorbed really fast!

It cost RM 39.90

It is quite pricey but it last for such a long time. Keep in my mind you only use 2-3 drops ( I only use 1-2 drops,I'll explain later) a day. I've been using for a month everyday and I still haven't reach a quarter of the bottle yet!

MY VERDICT

3/5 STARS

Explaination :

I only use sometimes 1 drop because I do not use it on my T-ZONE area, as it makes it look and feel very oily. So for does who face the same problem as me I don't recommend but again it depends on the person.

However,it did keep its promise by keeping the skin look and feel moisturized.

The packaging I find "OK". Very Simple.

The price is quite is pricey but also a steal. because this thing can last you about estimation 8 months? because its texture is lotion like so you can spread it.

So ladies and gents thanks for reading my blog. Hope for those who are eager to try go on ahead. Because you'll never know until you try. Till next time lovelies ;)

Peace out :D



    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment